12 RULES FOR A HAPPY MARRIAGE
By: Ann Landers
1. Never both be angry at once.
2. Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
3. Remember that it takes two to make an argument. The one who is wrong
is the one who will be doing most of the talking.
4. Yield to the wishes of the other–as an exercise in self-discipline,
if you can’t think of a better reason.
5. If you have a choice between making yourself or your mate look good-
-choose your mate.
6. If you feel you must criticize, do so lovingly.
7. Never bring up a mistake of the past.
8. Neglect the whole world rather than each other.
9. Never let the day end without saying at least one complimentary
thing to your life partner.
10. Never meet without an affectionate greeting.
11. When you’ve made a mistake, talk it out and ask for forgiveness.
12. Never go to bed mad.