A PROPER POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE
(1. About Yourself, 2. About Jesus, 3. About Souls)
Developing A Winning Attitude
There is a thin line between being truly great and being just average and
Five Key Parts to Developing a Winning Attitude
1. Enthusiastic, excited, happy, positive, confident. They will be top. They expect to win, to succeed. Feel good about themselves.
2. They are involved in some “great event” (winning the lost). They want to be different, do and be something special. Make a contribution to make this happen.
3. Pay the Price to Succeed. Do it and do it and do it until the job gets done right. Don’t ever quit!
4. A “theme” runs through their lives – goals, objectives, a clear vision of what they want to be and accomplish. They look and act like winners.
5. Have Character – consistent developing inward beauty. Always treat others fair and have good manners. Be respectful and kind. Like themselves and their fellowman.
You will be a winner. You will succeed. You will reach your goal. Your reward will be souls, changed lives, growth and development.
You, personally, are the key to the success of this program.
1. Commit yourself.
2. Learn all you can.
3. Get it in your heart.
4. Go – Work.
5. Rejoice and have faith concerning every door you knock.
6. Come back with thanksgiving.
7. Welcome new ones to the church enthusiastically.
Don’t You Quit
When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you are trudging seems all uphill,
When funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don’t you quit.
Success is failure turned inside out,
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you can never tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far,
So stick to the fight when you are hardest hit,
It’s when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Road to Success
2. Live Right
C – Concentration
H – Heart
A – Attitude
M – Modesty
P – Practice
S – Sacrifice
The only difference in Champ and Chump is U.
THE STRANGEST SECRET IN THE WORLD
I. What’s wrong with men today? Men simply don’t think.
A. What happens to a hundred men who start even at the age of 25 by the time they are 65 years old?
All believe they wi11 be successful:
1 – rich
4 – financially independent
5 – will still be working
45 – will be broke
Only five make the grade.
II. The definition of success is:
Success is the progressive realization of a worthy idea or goal.
A. The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity.
1. Thirteen million of the fourteen million people over 65 in the U.S. are broke.
2. Why do people conform:
a. believe their lives are shaped by circumstances
b. by things that happen to them
c. by exterior forces
d. outer directed people
3. Only one out of twenty persons do their job deliberately because they want to: Desire, Deliberate Desire
III. The key to becoming successful
A. Goals – Men with them succeed, those without them fail.
B. The human race is fixed, not to prevent the strong from winning, but to prevent the weak from loosing.
C. The key to success is: “We become what we think about”
ALSO KEY TO FAILURE
1. Jesus said, “If thou canst believe all things are possible to him that believeth.” (Mark 9:23)
2. If you think in negative terms you will get negative results. If you think in positive terms you will get positive results.
3. Believe and succeed.
D. Why do we become what we think about?
1. Human mind is like fertile land.
2. It will return what we plant in it. As ye sow, so shall ye reap.
E. Our mind is given to us absolutely free, therefore it is taken for granted.
1. We operate on 10% of our abilities.
F. We are where we are, because that’s exactly where we wanted to be.
G. “As ye believe so shall it be done unto you.”
You are the sum total of your thoughts.
IV. Thirty day practical test
A. The price we must pay to be successful:
1. You will become what you think about.
2. Remember the word imagination.
3. Courage – concentrate on goal every day.
4. Save 10% of what you earn.
5. Action – must act on ideas.
B. Outline of test
1. Write on a card what you want more than anything else.
2. Look at it every day.
3. Look at abundance all around you.
4. Stop thinking about what you fear.
5. Do more than you have to do.
6. Remember these words of Jesus: “Ask and it shall be given unto you, seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you…”.
7. Act as though it were impossible to fail.
Christian Information Network