Are You Becoming An Alcoholic?
The Spirit of Freedom
To answer this question ask yourself the following questions, and answer them as honestly as you can.
1. Do you lose time from work due to drinking?
2. Is drinking making your home life unhappy?
3. Do you drink because you are shy with other people?
4. Is drinking affecting your reputation?
5. Have you ever felt remorse after drinking?
6. Have you gotten into financial difficulties as a result of drinking?
7. Do you turn to lower companions and an inferior environment when drinking?
8. Does your drinking make you careless of your family’s welfare?
9. Has your ambition decreased since drinking?
10. Do you crave a drink at a definite time daily?
11. Do you want a drink the next morning?
12. Does drinking cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
13. Has your efficiency decreased since drinking?
14. Is drinking jeopardizing your job or business?
15. Do you drink to escape from worries or troubles?
16. Do you drink alone?
17. Have you ever had a complete loss of memory as a result of drinking?
18. Has your physician ever treated you for drinking?
19. Do you drink to build up your self-confidence?
20. Have you ever been to a hospital or institution because of your drinking?
If you have answered “YES” to any one of the questions, there is a definite warning that YOU MAY BE AN ALCOHOLIC!
If you answered “YES” to any two, the chances are that YOU ARE AN ALCOHOLIC!
If you have answered “YES” to three or more, YOU ARE DEFINITELY AN ALCOHOLIC!
Hear the tape “RAISED FROM THE RUINS” – the story of how one man found complete freedom from a ten-year alcoholic addiction.
The above article, “Are You Becoming An Alcoholic?” is written by The Spirit of Freedom which is located in New Orleans, LA. The article was excerpted from a pamphlet printed by the First Pentecostal Church of New Orleans, LA.
The material is most likely copyrighted and should not be reprinted under any other name or author. However, this material may be freely used for personal study or research purposes.