Dominion Over Satan
The following is from the Pentecostals of Alexandria. It is a prayer of dominion over Satan. I’ve been praying it everyday, sometimes two and three times a day and it is very powerful. I’ve not been much on reading a prayer but this prayer is so powerful when you get into a spirit of prayer and began to read it. The Prayer Coordinator at Alexandria felt God move on her to write this prayer to go along with a series of messages Bro. Mangun was preaching on having dominion over Satan. God’s original plan was for Adam to have dominion over the earth but through sin he failed but through Jesus we have the power to once again have dominion over the things of this world, if we will take dominion. I hope this prayer blesses you as much as it has me. Just felt like I needed to share it with you.
Rick Lovall, Pastor, First United Pentecostal Church of Sikeston
Dominion Over Satan
That at the of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven and in the earth and under the earth; and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.
* In The Name Of Jesus, I place upon me the full armor of God that I may be able to stand. The weapons of my warfare are not carnal, so I cannot depend on the principles of this world to provide victory but my weapons are mighty through God. In Your name God, I pull down strongholds, cast down vain thoughts and imaginings and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of Jesus Christ.
* In The Name Of Jesus, I enforce God’s original plans against the plans of Satan. I declare that in this battle, no weapon, be it emotional, financial, physical, spiritual, psychological or relational, formed against me shall prosper.
* In The Name Of Jesus, I speak God’s anointing over me and my family and that this anointing will destroy every yoke of bondage. I invoke God’s divine order into my life and my family according to His will.
* In The Name Of Jesus, every diabolical, subverting tactic of the adversary which opposes the will of God concerning my life is now, by faith, destroyed. Every evil activity against my life, my family, marriage, ministry, health and finances shall be made void.
* In The Name Of Jesus, I ask God to release warrior angels specially assigned to me to fight any satanic resistance to God’s purpose for my life. Father, cause me to be watchful and have dominion over evil thoughts and evil speech. Grant me dominion over pride, ungodly habits, gossip, strife, waywardness, deceit, idolatry, slothfulness, greed and anything else that may hinder Christ being formed in me!
* In The Name Of Jesus, I ask You to lift ungodly burdens from me and remove feelings of heaviness, worry, fear and depression and replace it with joy and praise! I bind my mind to the mind of God. I ask that the spirit of wisdom, understanding, divine counsel, supernatural might, knowledge and the fear of the Lard is upon me. As I move forward, help me be continually empowered and fruitful.
* In The Name Of Jesus, I ask that a prayer shield and the blood of Jesus form a strong hedge of protection around me and my family which will cover me from demonic attacks. I ask for God’s favor, grace, honor and protection now replace all negative feelings, perceptions and thoughts concerning me and anything I am called to accomplish. I declare that God’s agenda is my agenda. I am not my own and have been bought with a price. I therefore submit to God and resist the devil. I am blessed of God and these blessings will not be reversed.
Father be my shield and buckler and fight this battle for me. It is you Jesus that gives me stability, you have equipped me with salvation, Your right hand establishes me as victor in the battle. You have given me the rod of authority that I may take dominion over Satan and his wiles. I thank You and praise You!
(This prayer is based on Eph. 6:11; 2 Cor. 10:4; Is. 54:17; Is. 10:27; Mt. 8:16; Dan. 10:13,20; I Jn. 2:16; Is. 61:3; Is. 11:2; 1 Pet. 1:18-19; Job 1:10; Ex. 11:3; James 4:7; Num. 23:20; Lk. 10:19.)
This article “Dominion Over Satan” was submitted to the Apostolic Information Services by Pastor Rick Lovall. It may be used for study & research purposes only.