Eight Reality Truths of Life (funny)
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
3. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don’t.
4. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there’s a 90% probability you’ll get it wrong.
5. The things that come to those who wait, will be the scraggly junk left by those who got there first.
6. The shin bone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
7. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
8. When you go into court, you are putting yourself into the hands of 12 people who weren’t smart enough to get out of jury duty.
This file may be copyrighted and may be used for study and research purposes only.