GUEST REGISTRATION FORM
How To Use This Form
1. Hostess greets all guests, gives them a guest packet & introduces them to usher for seating.
2. After guest is seated, hostess takes form (clipped to a clipboard) to where guest is sitting.
3. Hostess says: “So glad you are with us Mr. & Mrs. Smith. The pastor has asked that I get a little information from you so he can greet you properly. Can I get your first names? Children? Home Church?
4. The hostess fills form out, asking guest each question.
5. If service has already begun, greet guest, fill-out form in vestibule, then introduce to usher for seating.
Home Church_______________________________Guest of______________________
Age Group 0-16 17-25 26-35 36-50 51-up
——–Mailing List Information——–
Telephone ( )____________________________New Resident?________________
(The original source and/or publisher of the above material is unknown.)
Christian Information Network