How to Stay Young
R. J. Mossy
1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctor worry about them.
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.
3. Keep learning. Learn more about the God, the Bible, computer, crafts, gardening, whatever.
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
6. At home, surround yourself with what you love, whether it’s family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, or whatever. Your home is your refuge.
7. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
8. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.
From: Staying Young At Heart and Soul by J. R. Mossy. Page 25. Harvard House Publishers. 1998