LOCAL CHURCH PRAYER COORDINATORS
BY FREDI TRAMMELL
Each local church should have an established network of prayer to cover the church, the pastor and other members of the ministerial staff, and the outreach.
The job description for the Local Prayer Coordinator should be as follows:
1. To work under the supervision of the pastor, assisting him in keeping people involved in focused prayer
2. To assist in organizing prayer groups/meetings
3. To assure that all prayer requests receive serious prayer
4. To disperse prayer needs among individuals/groups; to receive and document praise reports
5. To raise the awareness of world-view praying (praying beyond local work – for missions, leading governments, other cities, other nations, etc.)
6. To assure prayer covering for the local community and city
7. To assure prayer covering for all efforts and meetings of the local church
8. To be responsible for planning, promoting, setting up, and maintaining a prayer room that creates an atmosphere of prayer
9. To plan for special times/days of prayer, such as National Day of Prayer or other days as may be promoted by the District Coordinator
10. Any other responsibilities that the pastor might assign in relationship to the Prayer ministry 11. To work in cooperation with the District Prayer Coordinator
THE ABOVE MATERIAL WAS PUBLISHED BY FREDI TRAMMELL. THIS MATERIAL IS COPYRIGHTED AND MAY BE USED FOR STUDY & RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY.