Out of Control: The Financial Countdown
Donald S. McAlvany
The Economy and End time Prophecy
“The new economic statistics put growth at a healthy 3.5% for the third quarter. We should be dancing in the streets. No one, is because no one has any faith in these numbers. Waves of money are sloshing through the system, creating a false rising tide that lifts all boats for the moment. The tide will recede. The boats aren’t rising; they’re bobbing, and will settle. No one believes the bad time is over. No one thinks we’re entering a new age of abundance. No one thinks it will ever be the same as before 2008. Among the things swept away in 2008 was public confidence in the experts. The experts missed the crash. They’ll miss the meaning of this moment, too.” -Peggy Noonan, Wall Street Journal (10/30/09)
“Government pays its workers (and we all know how productive they are) 44.88% more than the private sector-It’s the Great U.S Productivity Miracle! Government also pays 220% more for healthcare benefits than the private sector pays. This is a simple algebra problem that concludes in financial ruin.” -Bill King (12/10/09)
“The EPA decision to declare greenhouse gasses harmful on Monday has profound implications for utilities, chemicals manufacturers, and sizable energy consumers. In this environment, we must conclude that someone is intentionally trying to kill the U.S economy and financial system.” -Bill King (12/09/09)
“A flight away from the questionable policies of a U.S Congress, which threaten to destroy the U.S. economic system, is already occurring. U.S companies are moving abroad because the writing is on the wall. Success will be punished in the U.S.” -Bert Dohmen’s Wellington Letter (11/16/09)
The Great Debate among thinking people continues to rage: We are sinking into a deflationary depression, or could the financial situation morph into a super or hyperinflation? The answers are yes and yes. All hyperinflations come out of deflationary depressions as monetary authorities over expand (massively inflate) the money supply to flight the depression and the over dilution of the money supply causes prices to mysteriously begin to rise.
People (including foreign holders of the currency) begin to exit the currency in increasing numbers and finally stampede out of the currency. This is how it happened in Weimar Germany and more recently in Zimbabwe. As this writer contemplates the current action on Wall Street (no doubt driven by massive greed and corruption); and the actions of the Fed, and U.S Treasury, the super-socialist Obama administration and socialist Democrat-controlled Congress, several conclusions come to mind:
1. They are destroying the remnants of capitalism, free enterprise, and wealth in America (except for the wealth of the elite) as well as destroying the U.S. dollar.
2. It is not just about greed and terminal stupidity. It is intentional. The socialist/ Marxists/globalists in power in Washington and on Wall Street (including the Fed) want to destroy the U.S. dollar and economy. It is a well calculated strategy.
3. Buy why? Because they are globalists (like the old Marxists or Communists in the former Soviet Union, or in Red China today). Globalist like Kissinger and Brzezinski wrote over 30 years ago that America had to be taken down as a great world power and reduced to rough equivalency to China, Russia, and Europe before we could comfortably be merged into the one world government they call the New World Order.
4. The U.S dollar must be destroyed before it can be replaced as the world’s reserve currency by the new one world currency. British Prime Minister Gordon Brown has recently been very vocal about a new one world currency.
5. America’s manufacturing base has been systematically destroyed over the past 30 years (i.e., down 85-90%) again, not an accident or by stupidity, but a calculated strategy by the global socialists running America to reduce America to a common denominator (non-superpower) status with the above mentioned power blocs.
6. As part of this long term strategy (to take America down) by the global socialist, the formerly great American middle class had to be impoverished so there would be a giant poor class (the proletariat-which would be dependent on the government for everything-medical care, food housing, jobs, education, etc.) and a small, very wealthy ruling class.
7. America now has the most leftist, socialist, Marxist government in its 234 year history in alliance with Wall Street, the Fed, and the globalist establishment, which is now moving at Mach 10 speed to destroy the last remaining remnants of the U.S. Constitution and Americans’ freedoms.
8. America is plunging toward a financial, economic, and political dictatorship (think socialized medicine legislation; think new regulations of entire U.S. financial industry which passed the U.S. House 12/11/2009), and this dictatorship could be about to go global. Watch England as a preview of coming attractions!
There is a plan, as one historian once wrote: “Nothing happens by accident, but everything has a purpose.” And as British Prime Minister Benjamin Desraeli once wrote: “The world is run by very different personages (behind the scenes) than most people suppose.”
This article “Out of Control: The Financial Countdown” by Donald S. McAlvany was excerpted from: McAlvany Intelligence Advisor newsletter. February 2010. It may be used for study & research purposes only.
This article may not be written by an Apostolic author, but it contains many excellent principles and concepts that can be adapted to most churches. As the old saying goes “Eat the meat. Throw away the bones.”