By Bennie Mostert
Scripture Reading: 1 Sam. 30, Psalms 18:37
- Thank God for His love, and mercy on you.
- Praise the Lord with this song: “Who is like unto Thee..?”
- The Lord should ordain terrifying noises unto the camp of the enemies of the gospel in my life (II Kings 7:6, 7).
- 1 command every satanic embargo on my goodness and prosperity to be scattered to irreparable pieces, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every door of attack on my spiritual progress be closed, in Jesus’ name.
- Holy Ghost, set me on Fire for God.
- I command all my imprisoned benefits to be released, in Jesus’ name.
- The Lord should anoint me to pull down negative strongholds standing against me, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the thunder fire of God strike down all demonic strongholds manufactured against me.
- The Lord should anoint me with the power to pursue, overtake and recover my stolen properties from the enemy.
- The Lord should bring to naught every evil counselor and counsel against me •
- The enemy shall not have a hiding place in my life in Jesus’ name.
- Let all blocked ways of prosperity be open up in Jesus’ name.
- 1 command the devil to take his hands off my finances in Jesus’ name.
- I paralyze every spirit of Goliath with the stones of fire in the name of Jesus.
16 .Remind the enemy that no weapon formed against you will prosper.
- 1 command every demonic power blocking my success to be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus Christ.
18 .Let the mandate issued to every robber of my blessing be rendered null and void, in the name of Jesus.
19.0 Lord, provide me with the Moses to face my Pharaoh and the David to face my Goliath.
20 .Let the wheels of all pursuing evil chariots be shattered, in the name of Jesus.
21.1 pursue and overtake all forces of household wickedness and I recover my stolen items from them, in the name of Jesus.
- Let blessings and goodness pursue and overtake me, in the mighty name of Jesus.
The above article, “Pray Your Way to Breakthroughs” was written by Bennie Mostert. The article was excerpted from www.wop.net.
The material is copyrighted and should not be reprinted under any other name or author. However, this material may be freely used for personal study or research purposes.
This article may not be written by an Apostolic author, but it contains many excellent principles and concepts that can be adapted to most churches. As the old saying goes, “Eat the meat. Throw away the bones.”