Questionaire for Joining Choir
1. How long have you been attending Christian Life Center
2. If you transferred membership from another church, what was the date of your transfer and did you get a letter from you pastor?
3. Have you accepted the Lord Jesus as your personal savior and if so, what was the approximate date of your conversion?
4. Have you been baptized in the name of Jesus for the remission of your sins?
5. Have you received the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in other tongues according to Acts 2:38?
6. Have you had any previous singing experience?
7. Have you ever been a member of a choir before?
8. Do you know what vocal section you belong in? <soprano, alto,=”” or=”” tenor=””>
9. If admitted to choir are you able to attend all choir rehearsals on Tuesday and Sunday as well as all choir performances?
10. If admitted to the choir, when would you be able to pay for you choir robe?
11. List three main reasons why you wish to be a member of the Christian Life Center Music Ministry:
12. Are there any special situations <physical, work=”” related,=”” etc.=””> that would hinder you from being faithful to choir functions?
The above material was published by CLC Music Ministry, Stockton, CA. This material may be copyrighted and should be used for study and research purposes only. </physical,></soprano,>