A Few Instructions for Life
1. When you say, “I love you”, mean it.
2. When you say, “I’m sorry”, look the person in the eye.
3. Never laugh at anyone’s dreams.
4. When someone asks you a question you don’t want to answer, smile and ask, “Why do you want to know?”
5. Call your mom.
6. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
7. Take one day at a time.
8. Remember the three R’s: Respect for self; respect for others; responsibility for all your actions.
9. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
10. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
11. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
12. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, his/her conversational skills will be as important as any other.
13. Spend some time alone.
14. Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
15. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
16. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll get to enjoy it a second time.
17. A loving atmosphere in your home is so important. Do all you can to create a tranquil harmonious home.
18. In disagreements with loved ones, deal with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
19. Talk less; listen more.
20. Pray. There’s immeasurable power in it.
The above material was taken from the Internet. The source of this article is unknown. This material may be copyrighted and should be used for study and research purposes only.