Bible or Cell Phone
Makes U. Think
Ever wonder what would happen if we treated our Bible like we treat our cell phone?
* What if we carried it around in our purses or pockets?
* What if we flipped through it several times a day?
* What if we turned back to go get it if we forgot it?
* What if we used it to receive messages from the text?
* What if we treated it like we couldn’t live without it?
* What if we gave it to Kids as gifts?
* What if we used it when we traveled?
* What if we used it in case of emergency?
* This is something to make you go….hmm…where is my Bible?
Oh, and one more thing. Unlike our cell phone, we don’t have to worry about our Bible being disconnected because Jesus already paid the bill. Makes you stop and think, “Where are my priorities?” And no dropped calls!
This article “Bible or Cell Phone” was excerpted from: www.dailythought.com web site. The material is most likely copyrighted and should not be reprinted under any other name or author. However, this material may be freely used for personal study and research purposes.
This article may not be written by an Apostolic author, but it contains many excellent principles and concepts that can be adapted to most churches. As the old saying goes, “Eat the meat. Throw away the bones.”