How To Stay Safe In The World Today
1. Avoid riding in automobiles because they are responsible for 20% off all fatal accidents.
2. Do not stay home because 17% of all accidents occur in the home.
3. Avoid walking on streets or sidewalks because 14% of all accidents occur to pedestrians.
4. Avoid traveling by air, rail , or water because 16% of all accidents involve these forms of transportation
5. Of the remaining 33%, 32% of all deaths occur in Hospitals. Above all else, avoid hospitals.
You will be please do learn that only .001% of all deaths occur in worship services in church, and these are usually related to previous physical disorders. Therefore, logic tells us that the safest place for you to be at any given point in time is at church!
Bible study is safe too. The percentage of deaths during Bible study is even less.