Job Description: Spanish Department Director
Bro. Rodolfo Garcia
To administer and motivate the Spanish Department to higher spiritual and social growth. Major focus will be on providing the Spanish with spiritual, social, outreach, and fund-raising that will glorify God. In doing these things, you will be helping teach the Spanish to become better leaders in the church.
* Must be filled with the Holy Ghost and be a spiritually mature Christian.
* Loyal to pastor and pastor’s wife.
* Must meet the qualifications for church membership.
* Obedient to church leadership.
* Stable, responsible personal life.
* Willing to and able to learn more.
* Possess a burden for Single adult ministry.
* Faithful and dependable in accomplishing duties
* Carry a love and burden for the Hispanic population.
* Shall oversee all operations of the Spanish ministry under the direction of the pastor with love and dedication.
* Shall take an active interest in planning and participating in:
* The social aspect of the Spanish to unify them as a strong team and body.
* The soul winning involvement of the Spanish to see other Spanish saved.
* The fund raising goals of the Spanish to help them get some financial stability.
* The spiritual growth of the Spanish to see them develop a stable walk with God.
* Shall serve the entire Spanish ministry by promoting and encouraging its success.
* Shall keep up with all areas of the Spanish work from the national, district, and sectional level.
* Shall serve as an example to the Spanish by serving as a role model in worship and consecration.
* Shall coordinate Spanish meetings and outings.
* Shall attend all sectional meetings and encourage the Spanish to do the same.
* Shall assist in teaching/training an individual for interpreting services for those who do not speak Spanish.
* Shall encourage the Spanish to go to all church prayer meetings including pre-service prayer.
* Shall plan and coordinates social activities such as:
a. potlucks b. outing c. game/talk time
* Shall work diligently to involve all new convert Spanish in the Spanish ministry and make them belong.
* Shall be involved in teaching Home Bible Studies to the Spanish.
* Shall work to disciple all new convert Spanish that are saved.
* Shall encourage Spanish to go to the district Spanish conference.
* Shall be an example to the Spanish in attending all church services and special functions.
* Shall be an example to the Spanish in soul winning by taking active part in the Home Bible Study Ministry or some other outreach.
* Shall be an example to all Spanish by coming at least one-half hour before services to pray.
* Shall attend all Annual and Monthly planning retreats and councils.
* Shall perform additional duties as required.
The Spanish Director is responsible directly to the Pastor. Each year, the Pastor and Spanish director will review the job description, update and improve to make more applicable to the position. Evaluation of performance of this position shall be performed by the pastor on an annual basis. The term of this office is for one year.
Training and Development
* Read “Let my People Grow” by Tim Massengale. (Revival Research)
* Attend District Spanish meetings.
* Read book(s) provided by pastor.
Job Goals for the Year Of 2010
* Assist pastor in starting ministry for Spanish.
* Begin newsletter for area Spanish.
* Begin weekly Spanish prayer.
* Start own Spanish conference for state.