By Unknown Author
FIRST UNITED PENTECOSTAL CHURCH, INC. MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FOR VOTING CONSTITUENCY
1. How long have you attended 1st U.P.C.? Date_________________
2. Have you been baptized in water in Jesus’ name?
3. Have you received the Holy Ghost evidenced by speaking with other tongues?
4. List all previous pastors:
DOCTRINAL AND OTHER CONVICTIONS
5. Do you believe it is possible to receive the baptism of the Holy Ghost without speaking in other tongues?
6. Do you believe that eternal salvation of men depends upon their repentance, water baptism in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins and the infilling of the Holy Ghost with the initial sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives the utterance, faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and obedience to the gospel during this present life and age? ( ) ( )
7. Do you feel it is wrong for a woman to cut her hair?
8. Do you cut, trim, or color your hair? (Ladies & Girls)
9. Should men allow their hair to grow long?
10. Do you watch T.V. or Video?
11. Do you have a T.V. or Video in your home?
12. Have you established a daily prayer time?
13. Are you doing your best to live a Godly, overcoming life?
14.. Was Jesus Christ A. God the Son B. the second person in the Godhead C. God manifest in the flesh? _________________________________________________
15. Do you believe in and practice the paying of tithes into this local church? ( ) ( )
16. Are you willing to continue to abide by the teachings of this church and pastor? ( ) ( )
17. Will you agree to refrain from speaking evil, critical, and contentious words about anyone in our assembly; and will you continue to work in peace and harmony?
18. Will you support our church effort with your: tithes? offerings? prayers?. .
19. Are you ready to commit yourself to the truth and defend it under all circumstances?
I,_____________________________, understand that this is only an application for membership and that voting status will be. determined by pastoral discretion.
NOTE: Membership application open from April 9, 1986, through May 11, 1986.
The above material was written by First United Pentecostal Church, Inc. This material may be copyrighted and should be used for study and research purposes only.