LADIES AUXILIARY COMMITTEES
1. Pray Band – Sis. _____________, Captain
Sis. _____________ will receive all prayer requests and send them through the prayer band. She will also call the ladies after 5 p.m.
2. Mother’s Memorial – Sis. _____________ and Sis. ______________
These ladies have charge of raising and collecting funds for our Mother’s Memorial Drive – beginning w/C.M.O. in Dec. ’91 to May 31st.
3. Baptismal Laundry – Sis. ____________ and Sis. ________________
These ladies have charge of seeing that all our baptismal laundry, after each baptismal, is laundered.
4. Camp Booth – Sis. _______________ and Sis _______________
These ladies have charge of getting items together for donations for the Camp Booth and see they are taken to Camp.
5. Way & Means – Sis. ___________, Sis. ___________, & Sis. __________
These ladies have charge of fund raising for our ladies group. Most projects would normally be after the Mother’s Memorial Drive.
6. Grocery Pantry – Sis. _____________
Sis. _______________ is responsible for the grocery basket in the foyer. The saints are responsible for filling the basket with donated grocery items. Sis. ____________ handles the grocery distribution under the supervision of Bro. ____________.
7. Kitchen & Pantry – Sis. _____________
Sis. _______________ will see that things are kept in order; that things do not unnecessarily accumulate in both areas.
8. Birthday & Get Well Cards for Our Sick & Elderly – Sis. ___________
9. Bulletin Board – Sis ______________
Sis. _______________ will keep us posted on things pertaining to the ladies, on the Ladies’ Bulletin Board.
10. Reflections Magazine – Sis. _____________
Sis. _________________ will distribute the magazine to those signed up and collect the ____ cents fee for the bi-monthly magazine.
Christian Information Network