Parking Attendant Job Description
PARKING ATTENDANT’S MINISTRY
Truth Tabernacle Church 1990
To administer the necessary duties within the Parking Attendant in a manner that will cause visitors and members to feel welcome and loved at Truth Tabernacle. The Parking Attendant Position is vital in that you make the first impression upon visitors when they arrive. By being warm and friendly to all who come to the House of God, you set an atmosphere trough which God can move. Your major focus will be upon visitors reception, and also to assist in various ways those in the parking areas to the front door.
1. Must be filled with the Holy Ghost.
2. Must maintain the qualifications for church membership.
3. Must be loyal to the Pastor.
4. Must be willing to work in harmony with others.
5. Must carry a burden for the Parking Attendant Ministry.
6. Must be a lover of the souls of men and women.
7. Must be faithful and dependable in accomplishing duties.
8. Must have a stable walk with God.
9. Must have a knowledge of the operations and function of Parking Attendant duties.
10. Must be able to arrive early before service.
Shall be at your post no later than 30 minutes prior to service time.
* Shall endeavor to spend time in prayer before taking your post.
* Shall wear Suit Coat and tie and have hair properly groomed.
* Should smile, have pleasant greeting and fresh breath.
* Shall introduce yourself and endeavor to greet visitors and saints by name.
* Shall watch for any unfamiliar vehicles so as to give priority care to our visitors.
a. Shall open car doors as you introduce yourself.
b. Shall welcome them to Truth Tabernacle.
c. Shall escort (as needed) people to the entrance doors of the church.
* Shall be alert to needs of those you are attending to.
a. Help any crippled or elderly in any way necessary.
b. Offer to carry bags or other articles people may need help with.
* Shall contact Head Usher immediately in case of emergency causing your absence or tardiness to your post.
* Shall be an example to the church in soulwinning by being continually involved in the Home Bible Study Ministry, or some other form of outreach ministry.
* Shall be an example to the church in faithfulness by attending all church services and functions.
* Shall be an example to the church in spiritual growth by coming at least one-half hour before each service to pray.
* Shall attend any Usher/Hostess meetings scheduled.
* Shall perform additional duties as required.